Monday, October 27, 2008

I MISS MY BROTHER(S) LIKE...

This blog is dedicated to my brother's for whom I miss VERY much! I love these guys more than anything and would go to WAR for them. It's titled "I MISS MY BROTHER(S) LIKE...

For example...(And you can't use what I have). I miss my brother's like a fat kid misses cake.

So you get the idea!?! How bad do you miss your brothers? I will bet that you can't miss them more than I. Guys, I wish I could put Kansas on the Coast and we could laugh this all away. I love you guys with all my heart. Remember, what's mine is yours. I will, with all my power, be the rock you need.

If you can't think of how bad you miss me, with a short statement, tell a story that will make someone remember a special moment.

I love you guys,
Your BIG brother,
Dan

P.S. I could spend the next 35 yrs. filling this blog with moments remembered. Times that we laughed, we cried, we were angry at each other or whatever. Who cares? These are the things that make us special. Because it takes 2 Men to make 1 Brother!

1 comment:

Jeannie Reeves said...

You must be drunk tonight.. LOL