Saturday, March 13, 2010

Great Gift Idea for a Photographer

I saw another one like this on another photographers blog recently. They were giving out during the Olympics I guess at the Canon booth.

They are pretty expensive, but would be a great gift to any photographer Im sure, even if they did not drink coffee, hot chocolate or hot tea. They could drink other beverages in it. I do drink coffee, so it would be GREAT! LOL

I only found these so far on ebay. Here and here






I saw another one like this on another photographers blog recently. They were giving out during the Olympics I guess at the Canon booth.

They are pretty expensive, but would be a great gift to any photographer Im sure, even if they did not drink coffee, hot chocolate or hot tea. They could drink other beverages in it. I do drink coffee, so it would be GREAT! LOL

No comments: